ЗаголовокSergiy Savchuk calls on Ukrainian families to apply for "warm loans" and local authorities to provide additional co-financing for energy efficiency measures
Created date15 03 2019
At the press center of the Ukrainian Government together with the management of Oshchadbank, Ukrgasbank and PrivatBank the SAEE Head Sergiy Savchuk announced the launch of a popular Government "warm loans" program in 2019.
As practice shows, in 2014-2018 more than half a million participants of the program:
- received compensation from the state for home insulation;
- saved up to 70% on utilities;
- used saved funds for other useful things for the family and children;
- the market value of their apartments increased to 30%.
Therefore, all have a unique opportunity to receive state support in implementing energy-efficient measures.
Families will receive compensation for a "warm loan":
- 20% - for solid fuel boilers (35% for those who get subsidies);
- 35% - for private houses insulation;
- from 40% to 70% - for condominiums.
Communication and PR Department