November 28, 2019, Ukraine, Kyiv, Park Exhibition and Convention Center (Park Road, 16a)
On November 28, 2019, the State Energy Efficiency Agency (SAEE) organizes a large-scale X International Renewable Energy Investment Forum in Kyiv at the Park Exhibition and Convention Center (Park Road, 16a).
Clean energy is one of the priorities for developing energy independent and economically strong Ukraine. Numerous green projects with around 4 billion EUR of investment have been implemented for the last 5 years.
Thus, renewable energy occupies one of the leading places in the rating of attracted investments in the country's economy, is environmentally friendly and reduces the dependence of Ukrainian communities on coal and gas.
A further competitive strategy for green energy development will become a key topic of discussion for more than 700 Forum participants from different regions of Ukraine as well as from abroad.
- renewable energy sources: global challenges and prospects for Ukraine;
- strategic partnership between Ukraine and the EU;
- main directions of renewable energy sources development;
- successful examples of project implementation;
- auction system introduction;
- ways to attract investment in green projects.
In the framework of the Forum there is planned participation of top state officials, representatives of central executive authorities, key domestic and foreign players in the renewable energy market and about 700 participants from all regions of Ukraine.
Organizer - State Energy Efficiency Agency under the support of the Ministry of Energy and Environment of Ukraine.
Start of registration: 08:30.
Forum Time: 09:30-17:00.
Venue: Kyiv, Park Exhibition and Convention Center (Park Road, 16a), 3rd floor, conference hall.
Forum participants will be able to:
- receive up-to-date information on the state policy in renewable energy;
- exchange experience;
- find out the secrets of success in implementing cost-effective projects;
- make new business contacts for cooperation;
- communicate with representatives of both government and business;
- generate new project ideas.
Participation is for free.
Important! In order to participate in the Forum, you should registered before November 18, 2019 via the link: https://forms.gle/5ou5A7LebvSBFT8L7.
Seating places are limited.
As for participation in the Forum, please, contact Anna Zhukova (Renewable Energy Department, SAEE) by the following contacts:
• tel: +38 044 590-54-09;
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media accreditation is held till November 27, 2019 by contacts:
• 044 590-59-65;
• e-mail: email@example.com (Department of Energy Efficiency Communication and Public Relations).
COMPULSORY ONLINE REGISTRATION