The State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine together with the business community "Energy Club" launches a series of discussions on ways to develop hydrogen economy in Ukraine.
The new hydrogen industry must be built in such a way to ensure Ukraine's competitive position in the world's energy arena.
The participants in the discussions - representatives of government, business, science, education, international and expert community - will raise and outline all issues of development of the new industry, focusing on each stage of the chain: from hydrogen production to its consumption.
The first online-discussion “Hydrogen Production in Ukraine. Resource Base” will take place on May 26, 2022 at 14:00.
Questions for discussion:
● modern methods of hydrogen production (low-carbon: green, blue, pink; from fossil fuels: gray and brown);
● Ukrainian research and development;
● the latest equipment, its cost and availability;
● readiness to invest in the hydrogen economy of Ukraine;
● available energy resources.