The State Agency on Energy Efficiency of Ukraine together with the business community "Energy Club" conducts a series of discussions on ways to develop hydrogen economy in Ukraine.
One of the critical issues is water resources for hydrogen production.
The following topics will be discussed, namely:
- potential status of water resources of Ukraine for hydrogen production;
- regional locations of facilities to generate hydrogen by electrolysis;
- volumes and parameters of suitability (quality) of mine waters of mining enterprises of Ukraine;
- the possibility of using water from the Black and Azov Seas;
- parameters of chemical and bacteriological composition of mineralized mine water for use in electrolysis;
- the impact of water resources quality on the economic indicators of hydrogen production projects, the feasibility of implementation;
- potential local points for hydrogen production projects.