The State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (SAEE) in cooperation with Ukraine's largest business community of energy companies "Energy Club" continues the series of highly specialized professional discussions to determine the most effective ways of developing bioenergy.
The fourth discussion is devoted to the topic "Energy plants in the context of sustainable development and energy independence: challenges and realities."
During the 4th discussion, the following issues will be discussed:
● prospects for growing energy plants in Ukraine, market overview;
● legal, economic and logistical aspects of energy plants cultivation projects implementation in Ukraine;
● experience in creating energy clusters - from growing energy plants to energy production;
● main barriers and necessary legislative changes.
Representatives of ministries, specialized associations, business and international organizations will take part in the discussion.
Moderator - Andriy Kulikov.
● Yulia Pidkomorna – Deputy Minister of Energy of Ukraine*
● Mykola Solskyi – Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine*
● Valery Bezus – Head of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (SAEE)
● Serhii Zavadskyi - acting Head of the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre*
● Ivan Shynkarenko – People's Deputy of Ukraine*
● Olena Lenska – Director of the Department of Renewable Energy Development of the State Energy Efficiency Agency*
● Georgiy Geletukha - chairman of the board of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine*
● Iryna Hnap – director of Salix Energy*
● Iryna Hrymak – head of the Lviv Regional Council*
● Ivan Nadeyin – managing partner of Ukrteplo LLC*
● Andrii Grynenko – CEO of the Clear Energy group*
● Mykola Roik – director of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beet of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine*
● Mykhailo Humentyk - head of the laboratory of selection and technologies for growing bioenergy crops of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beet of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine*
● Stanislav Halin – director of Ukrainian Research Institute of Forecasting and Testing of Equipment and Technologies for Agricultural Production named after Leonid Pohorily *
● Serhii Chabanny – director, Miskanthus Group, Croatia*
Watch online and ask questions in the comments:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iclub.energy/live
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iclub-energy