The State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (SAEE) in cooperation with Ukraine's largest business community of energy companies "Energy Club" continues the series of highly specialized professional discussions to determine the most effective ways of developing bioenergy.
The fifth discussion is devoted to the topic "Ukrainian biomethane market in the European dimension. Regulatory and economic aspects".
Date and time: September 8, 2022, 12:00 Kyiv time, online
● the main challenges and prospects for biomethane market development in Ukraine and in the world;
● aspects of implementing biomethane registry in Ukraine;
● the EU experience in biomethane market development, legislation, standardization in the mentioned field;
● peculiarities of international trade in biomethane and mutual recognition of biomethane guarantees of origin;
● peculiarities of conducting an independent audit of a biomethane production facility.
Representatives of state authorities, specialized associations, business, international organizations, European biomethane producers will take part in the discussion.
- Valerii Bezus – Head, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
- Olena Lenska – Director, Renewable Energy Department, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
- Karolina Cegir – Senior Gas Expert, Energy Community Secretariat
- Giulia Cancian –Secretary General, European Biogas Association
- Matthias Edel – Secretary General, European Renewable Gas Registry (ERGaR)
- Sukru Bogut – Senior Energy Advisor, USAID
- Jakob Jegal – Senior Expert Renewable Energies, the German Energy Agency (dena)
- Máté Fuchsz –Landwärme GmbH (Germany)
- Julian Auderieth – Project Manager, the Austrian Biomethane Registry, AGCS (Austria)
- Javier Cervera – Vice President, Association of Energy Engineers of Spain (AEE Spain)
- Pia Farstad von Hall – CEO, Biogass Norge (Norway)
- Thorsten Rohling – Managing Director, Agriportance GmbH (Germany)
- Mykola Kadensky – Head, the Network Development Department, Operator GTS of Ukraine
- Georgii Geletukha – Chairman of the Board, Ukrainian Bioenergy Association
- Kateryna Postolenko – Lead Project Manager for GHG & Sustainability, Bureau Veritas Certification
Watch online and ask questions in the comments:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iclub.energy/live
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ENERGYCLUB_OFFICIAL/live
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iclub-energy